1. Applicant must have 1-3 years’ experience in CRM with real estate Company
2. Education: – Any
3 He Should possess very good knowledge in Verbal and Written skills of English
4. Good in MS Word & Excel
5. Basic knowledge of real estate, property and sales
6. Should be reliable, team leader, self-motivated and well disciplined.
7. Should be able to work under pressure.
8. Language proficiency: – English, Hindi and regional language.
9. Male candidate with two wheeler is Mandatory.
- Responsibilities of updating the flat availability list once the booking form received.
- Updating the available flats list and price list to sales team.
- Responsibility of taking approval in booking form from Marketing Executive Director.
- Making verification call regarding booking form details.
- Preparing and sending Welcome Letter to customers.
- Sending mails to customers.
- Preparing and sending Agreements to customers.
- Sending Receipts to customers once the payment received.
- Maintaining customer’s payment structure and details in excel sheet.
- Preparing Demand Letters to customers as well as to Bank.
- Preparing No Objection Certificate to Bank.
- Handling Customers Calls and giving clarification regarding customer’s queries.
- Responsibility of reminding customers regarding the due date for payment.
- Handling modification work for customers flat and collecting payment in due date.
- Handling Pre – Delivery Inspection and attending snag list of customers.
- Handling Registration Formalities.
- Ensuring that All payments made by customers for Registration.
- Co-coordinating with Engineers and Project Manager with individual customer flat completion.
- Responsibilities of handing over keys & possession letter to customers.
Interested Candidates can send the resume – firstname.lastname@example.org or call at Mob- 9739503033