1. Applicant must have 10-16 years experience as Project Manager
2. Education: – Civil Engineering Degree / Bachelors Degree
3. Having Good Communication, presentation skills, organizing skills, networking skills, leadership quality , team motivational skill , strong logical, analytical skill and good business sense.
4. Should be reliable, team leader, self-motivated and well disciplined.
5. Should be able to work under pressure .
6. Language proficiency: – English, Hindi and regional language.
7.The candidate should have work experience of High Rise Building and structural background
- To study the drawings, tender and specifications and administer the project based on same.Forecasting requirement of resources.
- To ensure compliance with planning, organizing resources, setting standards of quality,etc.
- To monitor the project execution progress based on the actual Vs planned. Highlight the deviations for proactive measures of damage control.
- To minimize wastage of construction material.Coach subordinates to develop the teams capabilities and build a strong succession pipeline for the role.
- Compensation :- Best in industry
Interested Candidates can send the resume – email@example.com or call at Mob- 9739503033